Smart Modern Construction Scholarship
$7,500 per year for one year
Bachelor of Construction Management
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be currently enrolled in the third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Construction Management, and have completed at least 160 credit points
- have a minimum GPA of 5.0
- be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and industry knowledge
Centre for Smart Modern Construction at Western Sydney University (c4SMC)
Centre for Smart Modern Construction at Western Sydney University (c4SMC) is an industry collaborative initiative embracing smart technologies and processes in delivering a modern construction industry. Its aims are to:
- maximise the potential of the construction industry in Western Sydney and beyond as it responds to the challenges of sustainability, digitalisation, industrialisation and globalisation
- provide practical, innovative teaching and research both at University and on site
- invest in ensuring the next generation of construction professionals and the enterprises they will lead are future ready
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.