The following documents are now available as a secure electronic document:
- Academic transcript/record
More secure electronic documents will be available later in 2014.
- Delays in processing your order will occur during system outage periods and peak activity periods for results and graduation
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your documents as they contain important information about time-frames and expectations
- AHEGS are issued when you graduate (excluding Foundation studies students). If you want an academic transcript, you will need to order one separately
- The University of Western Sydney officially rebranded as Western Sydney University on 30 August 2015 and has registered the business name "Western Sydney University" as an interim measure until changes to the University of Western Sydney Act 1997 take effect to reflect the change of name. All degrees and other awards validly conferred by and under the name of the University of Western Sydney continue to remain validly conferred and recognised as such.
- AHEGS and academic transcripts/records: Check what you need to provide to external professional institutions for further education, registration, accreditation, employment or immigration purposes as requirements vary between institutions
- It is your responsibility to check external institution's deadlines and order your documents with enough time to meet those deadlines
- Do you need documents sent to an external body like DEC, AHPRA, UAC or QTAC? Check the Academic documents FAQ page for more information
A copy of a student's academic record.
» How do I order my academic transcript/record?
Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
Course completion letter
» How do I apply for a course completion letter?