The following documents are now available as a secure electronic document:
- Academic transcript/record
The following documents are available in hard copy:
- Academic transcript/record
- Course Completion Letters
- Replacement Testamurs
- Delays in processing your order will occur during system outage periods and peak activity periods for results and graduation
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your documents as they contain important information about time-frames and expectations
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS) are issued when you graduate (excluding Foundation studies students). If you want an academic transcript, you will need to order one separately
- The University of Western Sydney officially rebranded as Western Sydney University on 30 August 2015. All degrees and other awards validly conferred by and under the previous name of 'The University of Western Sydney' continue to remain validly conferred and recognised as such
Spring Results Release Closure
Due to Spring results release and system requirements during this time - the Online Ordering system will be closed from 12 noon Wednesday, 27 November 2019 reopening 10am Monday, 2 December 2019. To avoid disappointment, please do not request orders to be produced during this closure or to be express processed once the system is reopened , as your request will be declined.
We apologise for any inconvenience during this closure.
Production of Documents December 2019 Graduation Round and End of Year Closure
Due to December Graduations - we are unable to process hard copy documents from midday - Friday, 13 December, 2019. Any orders (that does not require school assessment) will be processed from Thursday, 19 December, 2019. Any requiring school assessment will result in a delay and may not be finalised prior to end of year closure.
Due to end of year closure - we will process any document received by midnight Wednesday, 18 December 2019 (that does not require school assessment) will be processed and sent out. Any received after midnight 18 December will be processed from Monday, 6 January 2020 (after end of year closure).
Delays in processing is due to the graduation team being out of the office for December graduations followed immediately by end of year closure. Orders will be processed in order of receipt. To avoid disappointment, please do not request orders to be produced during this closure or to be express processed once we return to the office, as your request will be declined.
We apologise for any inconvenience during this period.
- AHEGS and academic transcripts/records: Check what you need to provide to external professional institutions for further education, registration, accreditation, employment or immigration purposes as requirements vary between institutions
- It is your responsibility to check external institution's deadlines and order your documents with enough time to meet those deadlines
- Do you need documents sent to an external body like DEC, AHPRA, UAC, Psychology Board, WES or QTAC? Check the Academic documents FAQ page for more information
A copy of a student's academic record.
» How do I order my academic transcript/record?
Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
Course completion letter
» How do I apply for a course completion letter?