- Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- The University's Financial Framework
- Student Insurances
- How to pay your University bills from anywhere
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Finance forms
- Financial operations
- Finance processes and procedures
- Management Accounting
- Supplier Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
Welcome to the University Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS). One integrated system for staff, approved students and associates to book and manage all University related Travel including flights, accommodation, car hire etc and manage all your University related expenses including Corporate credit card statements, travel related expenses and personal reimbursements.
- Provides User self-service functionality that allows all staff members to book approved business travel and acquit expenses incurred on behalf of the University.
- Reduces complexity, drives policy compliance.
- Automates the Mastercard expense acquittal process and reduces the reliance on paper statements, receipts and other documentation.
- Reduces the administrative burden on travellers, travel organisers and support staff.
How to use TEMS
Staff about to use the system for the first time will find it helpful to access a number of instructive videos and references guides which are available on the special TEMS page of MyCareer online (opens in a new window) before entering the live site.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact the Travel and Expense Support Team (PDF, 77.42 KB) (opens in a new window).
The support team is available to assist staff with completing their travel and expense activities in TEMS. The team provide assistance to staff through:
- Travel booking assistance and enquiries.
- Expense acquittal assistance and enquiries.
- Coaching requirements.
If you need support or coaching in the use of TEMS to book travel or acquit expenses, please contact the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the problem is technical in nature please contact the IT Service desk on 4570 5111, or alternatively log a job via the IT Portal.(opens in a new window)
For students who are approved to book travel (and to request any reimbursement of approved University related expenses) in the first instance you must talk to the administration staff in your School/Institute for more details and to organise your access to the system. You will not be able to use the system until this has been done.
Instructive videos and training guides are also available for students by accessing the Help button on the top right hand corner of the screen once you have logged onto TEMS.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact the administration staff in your School/Institute or Unit. If the problem is technical in nature please contact the IT Service desk on 4570 5111, or alternatively log a job via the IT Portal.