Re-enrolment for 2022 will open on Monday 18 October 2021. (Summer units open Monday 11 October, 2021 at 10am)

1. Plan your re-registration

Choose my subjects

When choosing which subjects to register in, you need to consider three things:

  • Are you studying in Summer Session? The subjects you're enrolled in for Summer will affect which subjects you can study in Autumn and Spring 2022
  • Find your program on the Western Sydney University Handbook (opens in a new window) and check your program structure to see which subjects you can enrol in
  • You can check your 'program progress' in the View my Degree Audit section of My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window). This shows your progress towards finishing your program and if you're meeting the requirements needed to graduate. This is a crucial tool you can use to make sure you're registering in the right subjects, that you're enrolled in the correct field of study and whether or not there are other requirements you need to meet.

I need advice about subjects and my program progression

If you're not sure which subjects to enrol in or want some advice about your program progress, you should contact your Academic Course Advisor or Director of Academic Program for help. You can find their details on the Handbook (opens in a new window) (under the 'Course Advice' heading).

2. Re-register

Re-register online

To re-register, log in to My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) and go in to the 'Register in Subjects' section.

To successfully re-register, you will need to:

  • Check your mobile phone number and postal address and update if they've changed
  • Select your field of study (major/sub-major etc) if applicable
  • Select and confirm your subjects (make sure you click 'Proceed to checkout' and then 'confirm')

Note: if you have successfully registered in your subjects, you will receive an email (in your student email account) confirming your registration.

I need help re-registering

You can get help at Student Central. You call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370, email (from your student email account) or drop in to any Student Central on campus.

3. After you've re-registered

Check your results

Your registration may need to change after your Spring and/or Summer results are released. You'll need to login to MySR (opens in a new window) and check your registrations after you receive your results and make any necessary changes.

Remember, any changes you make to your registrations will affect your Tutorial Registration and timetable.

Find out more about results release.

Tutorial Registration

You will receive an email telling you when tutorial preferences are open for each teaching term.

When preferences open, go into Allocate+.(opens in a new window) The subjects you are registered in will automatically appear. You will need to select multiple preferred times for each lecture, tutorial and/or practical class (unless there is only one time available). Once preferences close, the system will put you in one of your preferred tutorial times.

Need help?

Get my timetable

Once you've been allocated to one of your preferred tutorial times, you will receive an email notifying you that your timetable is ready. You need to then login to Allocate+.(opens in a new window) and download your timetable to your personal calendar.

Understand my responsibilities

When you first enrolled at Western Sydney University, you agreed to the student declaration. It's important to refresh your memory so you know what you agreed to, what your responsibilities are and what's expected of you at the University.

Census date and fees

All fees are due by the session census date (31 March for Autumn Session and 31 August for Spring Session). If you're registered in a term other than Autumn or Spring, please see the census dates webpage

You can access your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) in MySR (opens in a new window) once the teaching term starts. It will show what subjects you're registered in, what fees you owe and list payment options.


If you deferred your SSAF in an earlier term you don't need to take any action unless you have transferred to a new program.

If you haven't already deferred your SSAF or aren't eligible to defer it, you will need to take the appropriate action by the advertised deadline.