- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
There are a number of services available to you that are free and covered by a Charter of Independence or a Code of Ethics to act in your best interest. The types of issues that these services can assist you with include:
- Academic and Non-Academic Misconduct (Including allegations of plagiarism)
- Exclusions and progression checks
- Special Consideration
- Review of Grade
- Bullying and harassment
- Assistance navigating students through most other Western Sydney University processes
Procedural fairness is a concept that underpins all your dealings with Western Sydney University. Details of correct procedures are contained in Western Sydney University policies, particularly those involving academic misconduct.
If you believe procedural fairness has been breached, please contact a Student Welfare Officer.
Where can I go for advocacy services?
Student Welfare officers
The Student Welfare Service has professionally trained staff on every campus to provide confidential support and advice to students. If you have been accused of misconduct or if you are unclear of your rights in relation to an issue you can email, call or drop in to speak with a welfare officer.
Find out more about the Student Welfare Service.
The Complaints Resolution Unit
The Complaints Resolution Unit can assist with advice about how to make a complaint and provide the names of external agencies who may be able to help.
If your complaint involves your current study at Western Sydney University, contact a Student Welfare Officer to discuss any impact the issue may be having on your studies.