- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
International student support
There's a range of support available to International students at Western Sydney University. From finding somewhere to live, finding out about your visa conditions or how you can find work in Australia, there's help available.
You are also able to access all services available via Services and facilities - there are staff available and willing to help you during your studies.
The International Students Guide to Australia (opens in a new window) provides practical tips on living/studying in Australia as well as providing information on important issues such mental health and social isolation.
International Student Advice Sessions
The conditions of your student visa require you to study full-time during compulsory study sessions.
However, we understand that unexpected and stressful things can happen in life.
Register for an advice session to learn about your enrolment/visa conditions and other support options available to you. It is important that you know your obligations as well as your rights.
- How to make sure you are enrolled properly according to your student visa conditions
- Reducing study load
- Taking leave of absence
- Support services
- Emergency financial assistance
Registration is required and attendance is a must, as we have a $100 gift voucher to give away!
|Campus||Date and Time|
|Parramatta||Monday July 23 at 3.00pm|
|Penrith||Tuesday July 24 at 10.30am|
|Campbelltown||Tuesday July 24 at 12.00pm|
|Liverpool||Tuesday July 24 at 1.30pm|
|Bankstown||Wednesday July 25 at 12.30pm|
|Hawkesbury||Thursday July 26 at 1.00pm|
To register, follow the link to Orgsync below and:
- Click on 'Sign in with Western Sydney U ID'
- Click on the Events tab
- Click on the relevant date for your campus (eg Penrith is 24 July)
- Select International Student Advice Session from drop down menu
- Read details on event time and location and click on 'Yes, Register now' button
If you have any issues registering for a session please email the Student Welfare Service at firstname.lastname@example.org