International student support

There's a range of support available to International students at Western Sydney University. From finding somewhere to live, finding out about your visa conditions or how you can find work in Australia, there's help available.

You are also able to access all services available via Services and facilities - there are staff available and willing to help you during your studies.

The International Students Guide to Australia (opens in a new window) provides practical tips on living/studying in Australia as well as providing information on important issues such mental health and social isolation.

International student advising sessions Spring 2017

Register now to attend an advising sessions specifically designed for international students.

We can give you guidance on general enrolment conditions, reduced study load, leave of absence, and other student support services. We can also address general questions you may have about university life.

Registrations are now open (opens in a new window)

The link above takes you to OrgSync, an online community management system. If you haven't used OrgSync before, click here (opens in a new window) to log-in. You will use you usual log-in details (e.g. student ID and password). Once you're logged in to OrgSync, please click the registration link above again.

Please use Internet Explorer of Safari.

Sessions will run from Monday 24 July to Friday 28 July. Please note that you can only register to attend one session as spaces are limited.

If you have any questions, please email

Session dates per campus:

Campbelltown Campus: Friday, 28 July 2017

Bankstown Campus: Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Kingswood Campus: Monday, 24 July 2017

Hawkesbury Campus: Thursday, 27 July 2017

Parramatta South Campus: Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Parramatta City Campus: Thursday, 27 July 2017