Staff ID Cards

IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE - Temporary change in our process:
Due to restrictions in place for the health and safety of staff and the wider community, Student Central will not be issuing ID Cards using the normal process at this point in time. Any further updates will be announced on this page.

As a Western Sydney University staff member you’ll need a Staff ID card for the duration of your employment. Your staff ID is used for swipe access to buildings, library and photocopier services, and for identification purposes while on campus.

How do I get my Staff ID card?

We won’t be able to print any new ID Cards at this point in time. If you require access to any facilities on campus, please follow advice from the VC's announcement made on 1 April, 2020. If you are unsure, please speak with your supervisor.

Please contact us via phone on 1300 668 370, email at, or chat with us if you have further enquiries.

We apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Need more information?

For more information please contact the Student Infoline on 1300 668 370 (Monday – Friday), email us at or visit any of our centres.