News and latest form updates
Our new Student Management System is now live and the following forms are now available via the Student Forms tile in the New MySR
- Review of Grade
- Special Considerations
- Request Deferred Exams
- Advanced Standing
- Pathways Credit
- Rule Waiver
Using student forms
- The Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) files on this page can be viewed using Acrobat Reader
- If you can't access these forms, you can pick up a copy at any Student Services Hub. Online students who can't make it to a campus should contact Student Services Hub to arrange alternative access to forms
- You need to submit certified copies of original documents with your forms. Do not submit your original documents unless specified in the instructions.
See the Applying to study page for information on how to apply or contact the Student Support Team on 1300 897 669.
- Admission Application - complete online for the following:
- Non-Award Applications
- Honours Applications
- Cross Institutional (Non-Western students)
- Coversheet for Supporting Documentation [PDF, 62.07 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) Referee's Report - Academic (opens in a new window)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) Referee's Report - Professional (opens in a new window)
- Medical Clerkship Registration Application [PDF, 98.68 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Internship Registration Application [PDF, 77.88 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Nirimba Schools Application (opens in a new window) PDF, 63.95 KB
See the Special requirements page for more information.
Did you graduate from TAFE or a private college? Check if you are eligible for a pathway and apply for your Pathways credit online.
See the Credit for Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) page for more information.
See the Cross Institutional studies page for more information.
See the Changing personal details page for more information.
- Change your address in My Student Records (MySR)
- Change of Personal Details [PDF, 575.13 KB] (opens in a new window)
- ID Card Application form (opens in a new window)
- Rule Waiver Requests
- Program Variation form through WesternNow
- Program Variation Application - The College (opens in a new window)
- Program Transfer Application (International Students only) through WesternNow
- Discontinuation or Break from Studies Application form - through WesternNow this form should be used to apply for a Leave of Absence (take a break), discontinue (drop out of) subjects after census or, for International students only, resign from your program. Since July 2017 domestic students can request to discontinue their program through MySR under Program Records.
- Withdrawal without academic/financial penalty (W Grade) through WesternNow
- Withdrawal without Academic Penalty Application - this form should only be used if you are applying for a 'W' grade based on extenuating circumstances and require a Medical practioner to complete section 5
- Appeal for Review of E Grade Application
- Miscellaneous Subject Enrolment - information for students who have been discontinued and wish to be re-enrolled in the current term
- Reinstatement of Enrolment - information for students who have been discontinued and do not wish to be re-enrolled in the current term
- Summer Term
- Reduced Study Load Application - onshore student visa holders only
See the refunds page for more information.
- Request A Fee Refund Form (opens in a new window) - International Students Only
- Assignment Cover Sheet
- onshore students only
- Group Assignment Cover Sheet
- onshore students only
- Request for Extension (opens in a new window) - to be used before, on or no later than 5.00pm two working days after the due date of the assessment task.
- Disruption to Studies - refer to the Special Consideration page for more information
- Section 5 - Medical Certificate
See the exams and results page for more information. For mid-term or other assessment items, please use the 'Special Consideration During Teaching Term' form.
- Our new Student Management System is now live. This will change the way that we complete your academic record and how you register to attend a graduation ceremony. Visit the Register for Program Completion page for more information.
Please see the Scholarships page for more information.