Important Information

eForms and online systems temporary closure

Our new Student Management System is going live on 6 October 2021 and the current eForms system will be replaced.

In order to make the transition to our new electronic forms and the new student management system, the e-Forms and other online application systems available from this page will be closed for a short period in the lead-up to Go-Live. More information is available on each of the relevant form pages, including how to submit any urgent requests that cannot wait until 6 October. eForms submitted prior to 17 September will still be processed.

If you urgently need assistance, please use a temporary form. Otherwise, the new forms will be available from Wednesday 6 October 2021.

Note: access to e-Learning through vUWS and MyWestern will not be affected.


Applications to graduate closed on Monday 13 September - Registrations will re-open shortly after Wednesday 6 October.

From 6pm Friday 17 September until 6 October, eForms will be closed, including:

  • Review of Grade
  • Special Considerations
  • Request Deferred Exams
  • Advanced Standing
  • Pathways Credit
  • Rule Waiver

From COB Thursday 30 September until 6 October, the following systems will be closed:

  • Apply for Scholarships online
  • Student Progression Appeal system
  • Applicant Portal for Non-Award and Cross-Institutional (Non-Western Students) applications
  • Access to MySR (MyStudentRecord), this will also mean you won’t be able to:
    • Change your enrolment
    • Accept an Offer
    • Apply to Defer an Offer
    • Discontinue your course
    • Change your Personal Details

News and latest form updates

Using student forms

  • The Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) files on this page can be viewed using Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window)
  • If you can't access these forms, you can pick up a copy at any Student Central. Online students who can't make it to a campus should contact Student Central to arrange alternative access to forms
  • You need to submit certified copies of original documents with your forms. Do not submit your original documents unless directed to do so

eForms for Mac users

If you are using a Mac computer or device, you will need the following programs to access eForms:

  • OS X v 10.4 x (PowerPC) or later
  • Flash Player 9 or later
  • Firefox (or later) or Safari 3.0.0 (or later)

Form categories

Apply to study

Special requirements

Special requirements are related to enrolment in courses/units where clinical, practical or work placements are part of a course/unit structure. These include courses/units in Education, Nursing and Social & Health related sciences.

See the Special requirements page for more information.

Advanced Standing (academic credit)

Did you graduate from TAFE or a private college? Check if you are eligible for a pathway and apply for your Pathways credit online.

See the Advanced Standing page for more information.

Cross Institutional studies applications

Changing your personal details


Please see the enrolment pages for further information.

Student Finance

See the refunds page for more information.


Exams and results

See the exams and results page for more information. For mid-session or other assessment items, please use the 'Special Consideration During Teaching Session' form.


Student exchange

Scholarships and awards

Please see the Scholarships page for more information.

Statutory declaration