2019 Spring Orientation has concluded.
Orientation will prepare you for the start of session. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students, and discover your campus.
- Meet your future lecturers at your Orientation Session as they guide you through your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
- Get help enrolling in your course and selecting your units.
- Have your Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) enquiries answered. Staff will be available for consultation and document certification. Please bring your original documents with you on the day.
- Don't forget to apply for your student ID card prior to attending the event.
- Tour your campus and facilities with current students.
- Get a taste for campus life with information stalls, activities and live entertainment.
If you need help with your enrolment contact Student Central on 1300 668 370, email them at email@example.com or visit them on campus. For course information, contact your Academic Course Advisor.
International Student Orientation Session
International Students need to attend a compulsory orientation session.