Orientation will prepare you for the start of session on 17 July. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students, and discover your campus.
- Meet your future lecturers at your Orientation Session as they guide you through your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
- Get help enrolling in your course and selecting your units.
- Have your Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) enquiries answered. Staff will be available for consultation and document certification. Please bring your original documents with you on the day.
- Collect your student ID card. Please bring photo identification with you on the day e.g. driver's licence, school ID card or passport.
- Plan your timetable and select your preferences.
- Tour your campus and facilities with current students.
To find out details of your undergraduate Orientation Session, click onto your campus and find your course:
Law Orientation (all campuses) will be held in February 2018.
International Orientation (opens in a new window) for all international students will be held on Friday 7 July at Parramatta (South) campus.
Register for Orientation
Register now (opens in a new window) for your Orientation session.
If you are enrolled in a combined degree, you are encouraged to attend both Orientation sessions.
If you have any questions, we're here to help - call us on 1300 668 370 or email email@example.com.