Orientation will prepare you for the start of session. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students, and discover your campus.
- Meet your future lecturers at your Orientation Session as they guide you through your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
- Get help enrolling in your course and selecting your units.
- Have your Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) enquiries answered. Staff will be available for consultation and document certification. Please bring your original documents with you on the day.
- Collect your student ID card. Please bring photo identification with you on the day e.g. driver's licence, school ID card or passport.
- Plan your timetable and select your preferences.
- Tour your campus and facilities with current students.
Spring Orientation has concluded. Summer Orientation information will be available in November 2017.
Law Orientation (all campuses) for Spring commencing students will be held in February 2018.
Registrations for Orientation have closed.
If you have any questions, we're here to help - call us on 1300 668 370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.