2020 Spring Orientation will be held online from 6th-10th July.
Orientation will prepare you for the start of session. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students.
- Meet your teachers as they guide you through your course structure and expectations.
- Get help enrolling in your course, selecting your units and sorting your timetable.
- Virtually explore our campuses.
- Learn about the wide range of support services available to you.
- Find out about diverse opportunities to get involved and enrich your student experience with WESTERNLife.
Further details and links to sessions are available at online Spring Orientation.
Communicating online with Zoom
Orientation sessions are held using Zoom, an online video, audio and screen sharing platform.
Ensure you have Zoom installed on your device before Orientation. Download Zoom, find how-to guides and FAQs here.