Orientation will prepare you for the start of session. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students, and discover your campus.
- Meet your future lecturers at your Orientation Session as they guide you through your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
- Get help enrolling in your course and selecting your units.
- Have your Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) enquiries answered. Staff will be available for consultation and document certification. Please bring your original documents with you on the day.
- Collect your student ID card. Don't forget to apply for your student ID card (opens in a new window) prior to attending the event. Bring photo identification with you on the day in order to collect your student ID card, e.g. driver's licence, school ID card or passport.
- Plan your timetable and select your preferences.
- Tour your campus and facilities with current students.
- Get a taste for campus life with information stalls, activities and live entertainment.
To register for Spring Orientation visit the Orientation Registration (opens in new window) website. If you are enrolled in a combined degree, you are encouraged to attend both Orientation sessions. Click here (opens in new window) to view your Orientation session/s.
If you need help with your enrolment contact Student Central on 1300 668 370, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them on campus. For course information, contact your Academic Course Advisor.