Registrations for Autumn 2019 Orientation 18 – 22 February have now closed.
If you haven't yet registered please check the schedule below for which session you need to attend, and come along on the day. You will be able to register with our friendly staff at check-in.
Orientation will prepare you for the start of session. You'll find out more about your course, meet academic staff and fellow students, and discover your campus.
- Meet your future lecturers at your Orientation Session as they guide you through your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
- Get help enrolling in your course and selecting your units.
- Have your Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing) enquiries answered. Staff will be available for consultation and document certification. Please bring your original documents with you on the day.
- Don't forget to apply for your student ID card prior to attending the event.
- Tour your campus and facilities with current students.
- Get a taste for campus life with information stalls, activities and live entertainment.
Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
If you are studying at our Liverpool City campus, your Orientation Session will be held at Bankstown campus. Please attend the Bankstown Psychology session. If you are studying at Parramatta South or Penrith (Kingswood), please ensure you attend the Psychology session at these campuses.
Bachelor of Community and Social Development
Orientation for the Bachelor of Community and Social Development is being held on Monday 4th March 2019, the first day of the residential teaching session. If you are commencing this course and haven’t received Orientation information or have any questions, please email Jaleesa Godson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with your enrolment contact Student Central on 1300 668 370, email them at email@example.com or visit them on campus. For course information, contact your Academic Course Advisor.