- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Services Hub
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Student Services Hub
Class Registration update
Preference Selection has now closed for Autumn, Term 1 and Selected 1H. Class selection is now based on availability or a request to swap via the red heart next to your class list in Allocate +.
Please note depending on your eligibility you may also be able to submit Timetable allocation or amendment form via the WesternNow Portal.
Student Services Hub - current operating hours
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 4:30 pm, and we are closed on public holidays. Please be advised that our phone lines may experience earlier closures during peak demand periods. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Need help? Consider checking AskWestern for answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Student Services Hub
Have a question? Throughout your student journey (from enrolments to graduations) we're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
Visiting Student Services Hub
Join the queue before your visit
Instead of standing in line at a Student Services Hub use your mobile device to reserve your place in our virtual queue. You can do this via ‘Services’ on the Western App, even before you arrive at the Student Student Services Hub. You’ll receive an SMS when it's your turn, so you can keep studying or relaxing, instead of waiting in a queue.
If you don't have a phone you can add yourself to the queue via the Student Services Hub website or use the kiosk at a Student Services Hub and wait at a digital screen nearby, which will keep you up-to-date with where you are in the queue.
Avoid physical queues- try our Virtual Service
Our Virtual Service allows you to speak with our friendly team without having to come to campus. You can join the Virtual Service queue here and follow the SMS prompts to establish a Zoom connection with a Student Services Hub staff member.
How do I reserve my place?
There are several ways to join a queue:
- Download the Western App and click on the Students Icon or Services Icon
- Go to a Student Services Hub and use the kiosk
- Click on the campus location below and follow the instructions
- Kingswood (opens in new window)
- Parramatta South (opens in new window)
- Parramatta City (opens in new window)
- Bankstown (opens in new window)
- Campbelltown (opens in new window)
- Hawkesbury (opens in new window)
- Nirimba (opens in new window)
- Liverpool (opens in new window)
- Sydney Olympic Park (opens in new window)
- Virtual Service (opens in new window)