- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Make sure you are well-equipped for your study.
For equipment including ID holders, stethoscopes and goggles, and apparel such as T-shirts, hoodies, School or discipline uniforms and more, visit the SBG website (opens in a new window).
You can purchase textbooks online via Booktopia’s website (opens in a new window) and search for your textbooks by course code, course, ISBN and title.
To help our students have everything needed to make the most of studying at Western, students enrolled in first-year subjects have free access to their required textbooks, up to the value of $800. Textbooks are available via vUWS. You can find out more on the Free Digital Textbooks webpage (opens in a new window).