- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Services Hub
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Student Welfare Service
To keep us all safe, Student Wellbeing Services (Counselling, Disability and Welfare) are offering students the next available online appointment. If you require a face-to-face appointment, please discuss this with Wellbeing staff at the time of booking.
Who are we?
The Student Welfare team understands that life can get in the way of your studies and wellbeing. We’re here to guide and support you through unexpected times in your university journey.
We’re a team of trained professionals and can provide support, advice and referrals for the following: financial hardship, advocacy, accommodation, and University applications and processes.
We also provide tailored support to Student Carers, International students, and Asylum Seeker Scholarship holders.
We encourage you to book an appointment with one of our friendly Welfare Officers via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 668 370 (option 5).
Please be assured that our services are free and confidential.