- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Services Hub
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Being a student can sometimes be overwhelming. Sometimes it can be lonely. Sometimes, you know something doesn’t feel quite right, but you don’t even know what it is.
There are times when it’s difficult to talk about certain things with family, or even friends – but what’s important for you and your mental health is that you talk to someone.
TalkCampus is a free app where you can talk anonymously with other students about anything - fellow students from universities and colleges around the world who understand all the highs and lows of student life. It’s a safe and supportive environment, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to join TalkCampus
TalkCampus is free and available to all students at Western. It isn’t a replacement for
counselling or professional support, but it is a great place to start talking and to make sure
that however you’re feeling right now you’re not alone.
- Download the TalkCampus app from Google Play (opens in a new window) or the App Store (opens in a new window)
- Sign up by clicking the button on the home page, and using your Western email address
TalkCampus is available in 25 languages, including:
- Simplified Chinese (PDF, 93.8 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Traditional Chinese (PDF, 88.06 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Vietnamese (PDF, 40.27 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Hindi (PDF, 65.22 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Arabic (PDF, 42.89 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Punjabi (PDF, 49.95 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Nepali (PDF, 64.7 KB) (opens in a new window)
Find out more about TalkCampus (opens in a new window).
Privacy Notice and Disclaimer
By using your Western Sydney University email address to register an account with TalkCampus, you acknowledge the following terms and conditions (opens in a new window).