Welcome to WSU Careers
As a current student we can help you plan your career, provide feedback on your resume, help with your job hunt and to prepare for interviews. We offer:
- career and resume advice
face-to-face, over the phone and online consultations
- Job Match
Matches your skills, experience and qualifications to employers
a repository of self-paced, self-help material that suits your busy life
on- and off- campus jobs, international internships and volunteer opportunities
build your practical job seeking skills
- career expos & events
meet your future employers and industry peers
- tailored information for our international students
Stay in touch with Western Sydney Careers by updating your CareerHub profile with your personal email address.
If you have graduated already, please contact email@example.com so we can grant you graduate access so you can
- Register for the Jobs off Campus job alert service (opens in a new window)
- Register for Job Match to receive invitations to apply for jobs.
- Receive career advice via our hotline or face to face
- Gain access to graduate programs
- Source degree related jobs
- Stay connected as an Alum of Western Sydney University
Meet the next generation of global citizens, leaders and change makers. We at Western Sydney University Careers are the link to connect you with our students.
- Fill your vacancies
If you know the type of skills, qualifications and experience you want to hire, use Job Match. Or, promote your opportunities to our students and graduates via the CareerHub job board.
- Career Expos
Our events provide you with unparalleled opportunities to connect with our students and academics.
- Partner- and mentorships
Connect with your future employees. Participate in our discipline specific programs. See our list of programs open for employer participation.
We have comprehensive career programs and services coupled with events to complement your teaching activities. We can help you to increase the employability of your students and to fill on-campus positions related to your program or research.
We at Careers can assist you to
- hire a student
- arrange a guest lecture
- link with employers
- participate in a discipline specific programs
- tap into our career development resources