- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- - Advanced Standing
- - Adding, dropping and changing units
- - Special requirements
- - Re-enrolling
- - Summer Session
- - Tutorial Registration
- - Handbook
- - How to: Use the Handbook
- - Course and unit rules
- - Encumbrances
- - Changing your residency status
- - Transferring to a new course
- - Varying your course
- - Applying for leave or resigning from your course
- - Changing your personal details
- - Supporting documentation
- - Glossary of terms
- - Student responsibilities
- - Western Sydney University Online
- - Cancelled enrolment
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Can I change my units after I have reenrolled online?
- Login to My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window)
What if I decide to take a leave of absence after I've reenrolled?
Should I reenrol if I've applied for another course through UAC?
If you do receive an offer to your new course and want to stop studying your current course, you will have to complete and submit a Discontinuation or break from studies form by the session census date. This is particularly important as you will incur a HECS-HELP / FEE-HELP debt if you do not resign from your current course by the session census date.
Can I change how I pay my student contribution or tuition fees?
Can I enrol in a unit if I'm currently studying its prerequisite unit?
How will I know if the unit is invalid?
Check your enrolment in MySR after results have been released to see if your enrolment has been affected. Units will have a status of 'INVALID' if you haven't met the requirements to study it, if it is not available because you did not meet the requirements.