- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) National Code
The ESOS National Code is designed to protect your rights as an International student studying in Australia.
Student Visa Conditions
It is important that you maintain your student visa conditions whilst studying on a student visa in Australia.
Please contact the Department of Home Affairs (Immigration) if you have any questions regarding visa matters
If your visa is about to expire or has expired, you should go to the My visa is about to expire or has expired webpage (opens in a new window). It is the fastest and easiest way to resolve your immigration matter.
International Student Intervention Strategy
Currently enrolled International students are expected to complete their study within the timeframe stated on their CoE.
If there are any compelling or compassionate reasons that would interfere with your study, you are encouraged to contact Student Welfare Service as soon as possible.
- Completion within allowable time period
- Application for Reduced Study Load should be approved by either Head of Program or Student Welfare Service, depending on the nature of the reason for your application
- Progression rules
CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
You will need a new CoE if you are unable to complete your study within the expected timeframe. You can request a new CoE by contacting the Student Central infoline 1300 668 370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may need to provide a new course completion date confirmed by your Director of Academic Program.
- Student Visa Online visa application (opens in a new window)
- If you want to lodge an online visa application, you must have ImmiAccount (opens in a new window) login details
- Extend your stay (opens in a new window)
Post Study Work Visa
If you lodged your first student visa application on or after 5th of November 2011, and have completed two year degree level qualification, you may be eligible for a Post Study Work Visa. (opens in a new window)