- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Office of Governance Services
The Office of Governance Services provides a wide range of support services to the governing bodies of the University, as well as managing a range of corporate information and functions.
RAMS is responsible for implementing consistent records management programs throughout the University and providing advice, assistance, guidance and training to all staff.
The University Archives goal is to capture, preserve, manage and make available a documentary heritage resource of the University, its predecessors, local communities and those people and organisations with which it has had a close association.
Policy and Delegations
Policy DDS is the University's repository of approved rules, policies and procedures.
The Delegations Register provides details of individual delegation holders in the University (staff login required).
Information about elections for various committees across the University is available on the Elections page (opens in a new window).
Information about elections for student positions on various committees (including campus councils and governance committees) is available on the Student elections page.
Western Sydney University has implemented a framework for the identification, declaration, and management of conflicts of interests and material interests for University employees and others engaged in University business.
The Student Misconduct Rule applies to all University and The College students, and is effective from 1 January 2016.
The Rule outlines the misconduct process, and clearly defines the roles and responsibilities of staff and students.
The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act regulates the provision of education to overseas students in Australia.
Information for staff and students about privacy issues at the University including privacy complaints and privacy legislation.
Advice about how to make a request for information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
Governance Related Links
- Governance Diagram (PDF, 83.38 KB) (opens in a new window)
- 2021 Meeting Schedule - at 10 March 2021 (PDF, 80.86 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Governance Resources
- Senior Officers
- Business and Infrastructure Development Committee Terms of Reference (PDF, 151.52 KB) (opens in a new window)
Annual Report 2020 Volume 2 (PDF) (opens in a new window)
- Previous Annual Reports 2003-2019 (opens in a new window)
Annual Operational Plan and Budget
- Annual Operational Plan and Budget 2020-2022 (PDF, 10141.74 KB) (opens in a new window) (Staff login required)