You can search for courses, events, people, and anything else.
We’re closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and providing updates to ensure the safety of our students, staff and partners. READ MORE
The College offers internationally-acclaimed English Language Programs that are designed to give you every chance of success. Whether you want to improve your general communication skills, work in Australia or study at Western Sydney University, our teachers are dedicated to you.
Every year we welcome students from countries all over the world to come and study one of our many English language programs on offer. In addition to learning English students will have the opportunity to experience the Australian lifestyle, gain an understanding of other cultures and develop lifelong friendships that span the globe.
Hear From Our Students
Why Study at The College?
- The College offers Package Programs for International Students – our English programs can be packaged with University Foundation Studies and/or Diploma programs, as well as Western Sydney University degrees.
- With a package, you'll only have to pay one international student processing fee, and you'll only need one visa for your entire study experience.
- We offer the English Language Entrance Test to assess your English language skills for direct entry to The College and The University.
- Course Dates for 2023 English Programs
The University offers a range of scholarships exclusively for students at The College. Explore your options.
Stephen Ryan, Professor at Sanyo Gakuen University, Japan (on behalf of Miku):
Thank you, again, to you and your team for taking such good care of our students. The kindness, responsiveness, and professionalism of your staff gives us great confidence in recommending your programs to students in the future.
Miku Yamamoto, studied English for Academic Purposes for 26 weeks. She studies at Sanyo Gakuen University in Japan.
We are members of:
We are accredited with:
Policies and Procedures
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Misconduct Rule
- English Language Programs Assessment Policy
- English Language Programs Attendance Policy
- English Language Programs Cancellation and Refund Agreement
- English Awards Policy
- English Language Programs Course Evaluation and Review of Courses Policy
- English Language Programs Course Progress Policy
- English Language Programs Review of Grade Policy
- English Language Programs Special Consideration Policy
- English Language Programs Student Complaint Handling and Resolution Policy
- English Language Programs Teaching and Learning Policy
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Accident, Injury, Incident, Hazard Reporting and Investigation Policy
Contact our friendly team on: