Vocational Qualifications, Licences and Certifications
The College Vocational Qualifications, Licences and Certifications (Vocational Qualifications, number 90319) at Western Sydney University The College offers innovative, flexible and tailored training that meets the needs of individuals and modern workplaces. We specialise in Training and Assessment, Leadership and Management, Project Management and Individual Support.
The College Vocational Qualifications offers nationally-recognised, ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) accredited courses. We are student centric and committed to delivering the highest quality courses and learning support to our students including, advanced learning resources, academic support, experienced and qualified trainers and a strong student services team.
Training Programs and Courses
Our trainers are subject matter experts in their own right: industry professionals who are able to ensure course content is authentic and aligned with the rigors of their industry.
- BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- FNS30317 – Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS30120 – Certificate III in Financial Services
- BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ICT50220 – Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50820 – Diploma of Project Management
- BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
- CPCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHGAM002 - Provide responsible gambling services
Policies and Procedures
The College Vocational Qualifications are dedicated to providing high quality training and customer service. You can access our Student Handbook and our Policies and Procedures which outline the following:
- Admissions and Enrolling into Courses
- Course Delivery Modes
- Student Support
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Types of Assessments
- Certificate Issuance
- Avenues for Feedback
- Complaints and Appeals
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Fees and Delivery
Corporations, industry, government and community organisations are invited to contact us to talk through business requirements to enable us to develop a tailored training program.
If you are an individual interested in training for a specific industry, contact the Contact Service Centre in the first instance to identify training and short course opportunities and availability.