- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Live on campus
Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window) is an external accommodation provider located on or close to campuses. Students who choose to live with Western Sydney University Village may enjoy:
- apartments right near the uni.
- sharing with other students means you will be with others in a similar situation to you, giving you more support to succeed as well as meeting new friends in your own part of the Western Sydney University community.
- all inclusive fees.
Looking for a place to rent
Before you start looking or agree on a property, take a moment to read our Know before you lease tips. International students should also be aware that they may be at risk of exploitation by landlords - find out more in this short video (opens in a new window).
Housing/ tenancy rights
The Tenants Advice and Advocacy Services(opens in a new window) can assist you to learn more about your rights and obligations when renting. Western Sydney University also provides the Student Legal Service who can assist you with tenancy issues.
Live with an Australian family
Live with a host Australian family in Sydney! Explore what is available througha range of homestay providers, such as the Homestay Network(opens in a new window).
Students studying with The College at Western Sydney University may have a homestay arranged on their behalf. Find out more at the The College Accommodation page.