Parking at Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University campuses are restricted parking areas. When on campus you must park in accordance with the Western Sydney University Parking and Traffic Policy.
Western Sydney University endeavours to provide sufficient parking bays on all campuses, however, the purchase of a parking permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking bay. If you are unable to locate a parking bay on campus please contact the on-site security office for assistance.
Pedestrians have the right of way on all roads on University owned land. Speed limits are as marked by traffic control signs on University campuses. Traffic signage must be obeyed while driving on our campuses. Western Sydney University assumes no responsibility for the care or protection of vehicles or their contents while driven or parked on our campuses. Australian Road Rules (opens in a new window) apply when driving on Western Sydney University roads.
For those who are required to park on campus, you are reminded to please ensure you:
- park wholly within a marked bay
- park in a manner that does not jeapordise the safety of others
- park in a manner that does not damage University grounds and environment
- only park in a designated disability parking space if you have a valid MPS permit (opens in a new window) displayed
- display a valid parking permit on your front windscreen
- park in the correct bay colour for your permit
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith, NSW 2751
Phone: 1800 622 362