Food & Retail
Western Sydney University boasts a number of food outlets on each campus including Subway, Oliver Brown, Jamaica Blue, Piccolo Me and Chartwells. Each outlet is unique and the offerings differ between each campus but always aim to provide a range of healthy and affordable options, including vegetarian and vegan options. For a full list of food outlet trading hours and locations, click on your preferred campus.
Staff Return to Campus $50 Voucher
Valid for Permanent and Casual Staff ONLY
With many of us now back on campus after an extended lockdown and the recent severe weather impacts, I am pleased to advise that you are eligible to take advantage of a $50 voucher to be used at food and beverage outlets across all of our campuses.
This is a small gesture on behalf of the University to thank you for your ongoing commitment and resilience, as well as to encourage you to (safely) join together with your colleagues to celebrate being back on campus after so long.
It’s easy to claim your voucher, just follow the steps below:
- If you haven’t already, download the Western Sydney University app – available via the App Store and Google Play.
- Open the app and log in, using your University credentials.
- Click on the ‘Discover Western’ banner, then click ‘Continue’.
- You’ll be able to see your account balance, and your unique QR code. Simply show your QR code at any of the food and beverage outlets on campus to make a purchase.
- Your QR code will be scanned, and the value of your purchase will be deducted from the available balance.
- Enjoy the food and beverage of your choice!
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us via email@example.com
Where can you redeem this voucher?
The Coffee Club
Parramatta CBD – Engineering Innovation Hub
The Naked Duck
Parramatta CBD – Peter Shergold Building
Where do I download the Western Mobile app?
Android users can download the Western App from App Store
You can read more about the Western mobile app and its features by visiting the Western Mobile App Info Page
What devices support the Western Mobile app?
Android: Minimum requirements Android 11
It is recommended to use the latest supported versions for best user experience (i.e. iOS 15 and Android 11)