- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- - Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology
- - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Engineering Advanced (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Business
- - Bachelor of Industrial Design (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine (Honours)
- - Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
A Bachelor Honours degree may be taken as an additional year following a three year degree (see list below) or is awarded on the basis of meritorious achievement in degrees of four or more years.
If you have any questions about an Honours course, including how to apply, contact the Western Sydney University Course Information Centre via email or phone 1300 897 669.
Honours Course List:
The table below lists the name, location and duration of the available Honours courses.
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology||Bankstown||1F or EqP|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)||Penrith; Parramatta; Sydney City||4F / 8P|
|Bachelor of Engineering Advanced (Honours)||Penrith; Parramatta||4F|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Business||Penrith; Campbelltown; Bankstown; Parramatta||5F /10P|
|Bachelor of Industrial Design (Honours)||Penrith||4F / 8P|
|Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)||Parramatta||1F or EqP|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)||Campbelltown||4F|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)||Campbelltown||4F|
|Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine (Honours)||Campbelltown||4F|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics||Campbelltown; Parramatta||1F or EqP|
Key: F = Full Time; EqP = Equivalent Part Time
Note: 'part-time' refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.
Postgraduate research programs are available to our high-achieving students. Information and details on how to apply will be provided to you as you progress through your Bachelor degree. For more information, please see Master of Research.