- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
- Inside The Academy
What is LEAD?
Lead, Engage, Aspire, Develop (LEAD) is a free leadership program, which gives aspiring student leaders an opportunity to build leadership capacity and interpersonal communication skills to increase their employability.
The program kicks off with a leadership conference "Leading without a Title" on April 29th and involves interactive face-to-face workshops, online modules, other conferences, activities and events. You will network with business professionals and leaders, likeminded peers, subject matter experts from Western as well as connect to peers and professionals from other universities. Start building your network today!
These opportunities are proudly brought to you by SSAF funding.
Is LEAD for you?
Explore the opportunities being a LEADer presents via the right hand buttons
- P: (02) 9772 6136
- M: 0412 755 672