- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
What is LEAD?
LEAD (LEAD, ENGAGE, ASPIRE, DEVELOP) is a SSAF funded leadership program for all current students of Western.
As a member of LEAD, you can choose to attend conferences, industry networking opportunities, workshops and online modules. Presented by a mix of alumni, industry professionals and the University.
Select the events and skills that YOU want to develop and build for YOUR future!
Not only will it enhance your personal and professional development to be a globally aware leader, each learning element is recognised, which is an asset in building your resume and impressing employers.
LEAD is exclusively for engaged and motivated students. Participation in the program and access to LEAD events and opportunities is by enrolment only, as program and event spaces are limited.
The University is following the latest advice from government and health authorities as the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves, events are subject to change or be suspended in accordance with NSW guidelines.
We look forward to partnering with you on your leadership journey in the future, and wish you all the best. In the meantime our (virtual) door is always open, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These opportunities are proudly brought to you by SSAF funding.
Why join LEAD?
- P: (02) 9772 6136
- M: 0412 755 672