- - Vice-Chancellor and President
- - Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Indigenous Leadership)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research, Enterprise and International)
- - Vice-President (Finance and Resources)
- - Vice-President (People and Advancement)
- - Cluster PVC (Health and Medicine)
- - Cluster PVC (Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences)
- - Cluster PVC (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Board
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
Professor Clare Pollock
Professor Clare Pollock is the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost at Western Sydney University. The role offers leadership and responsibility across twelve academic schools, The College, The Whitlam Institute, University Secretary and General Counsel. The Office also supports Indigenous Leadership at the University.
Prior to joining Western Sydney University in June 2021, Clare was Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) at Flinders University, also holding a number of senior leadership roles at Curtin University, including as Associate Provost, Chair of Academic Board and Head of the School of Psychology and Speech Pathology. Clare also has external leadership roles in her profession, in higher education and as a non-executive Director for a number of government, professional and community boards.
Originally from the United Kingdom, Professor Pollock graduated from Oxford University and the University of London with a PhD in Psychology. Her research career has focused on how psychology can be applied to improve safety, especially when it comes to people’s use of technology.