- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
LEAD's largest and most anticipated event is back! The conference usually features a day jam-packed with keynotes from industry leaders, interactive breakout sessions, networking afternoon and peer-to-peer knowledge exchange. Attending the conference in full and providing feedback post conference could help you earn 40 points towards the completion of your LEAD program.
This years theme is 'Risk Takers and History Makers' and is scheduled to take place on Thursday 28th April at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.
Registrations will open in April. You must be in the LEAD program to attend.
*Scheduled date only. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, the date or exact conference details may change to align with NSW health guidelines.
Check out the photos, videos and past programs to get a feel for the LEAD conference in the conference archive folder.