- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Every year the LEAD program kicks off with a leadership conference in the Intrasession break. The conference usually features a day jam-packed with keynotes from industry leaders, interactive breakout sessions, networking events and peer-to-peer knowledge exchange. Attending the conference in full and providing feedback post conference could help you earn 40 points towards the completion of your LEAD program.
This years theme is 'Re:Generation' and will take place on Friday 1st May 2020. .
Registrations opening soon!
Check out the photos, videos and past programs to get a feel for the LEAD conference in the conference archive folder.