- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Direct to Desk
- Windows 10 Upgrade 2022
- Grade Centre
- OpenVPN Phase-Out
- Contact Centre Project
- CloudStor Decommissioning
Virtual Face to Face
The Virtual Face to Face Project is seeking to;
- Design and implement technology for all spaces that can extend teaching beyond the building walls.
- Develop and adopt University-wide videoconferencing and screen sharing standards that work from personal, shared, and dedicated equipment, anytime, anywhere.
- Deliver technology standards for teaching spaces enabling participation remotely in real time, interactive learning.
- Successfully pilot these standards in real teaching spaces, with real students.
- Deliver a platform and process to capture, index, and search a library of University teaching content, including streaming video, audio, presentations, digital media, learning objects, and captured lectures.
Do you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions?
Simply drop us an email.