- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
We've moved information on the University's general purpose computer laboratories (maintained by ITDS) to our MyIT Portal knowledge base, where you will also find knowledge articles about many other IT services.
Request software installation in labs - staff only.
Lab locations and facilities - general information on locations, hours, and facilities available at each campus.
Some schools and units, such as the School of Computing, Engineering, and Mathematics, and The College, provide and maintain their own labs. You should contact those schools and units directly for more information.
Onsite support is available from the local IT Support Analyst. Support requests may also be logged through our MyIT Portal (Live Chat available). For other support and enquiries, call or email the IT Service Desk on extension 5111 (02 9852 5111).