- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Direct to Desk
- Windows 10 Upgrade 2022
- Grade Centre
- OpenVPN Phase-Out
- Contact Centre Project
- CloudStor Decommissioning
IT maintenance and planned outages
Regular computer lab maintenance
All ITDS managed general-purpose computer labs are closed from 3am to 5 am every morning for maintenance.
From time to time ITDS closes individual services for essential repairs, patching, and updates. Such work is scheduled for the least disruptive time possible, and we do our best to inform all stakeholders and users of the impacts of this work.
In addition to urgent updates and repairs, ITDS periodically conducts maintenance weekends to ensure our IT systems run securely and smoothly. Each maintenance weekend is advertised well in advance and is conducted at a time negotiated with all stakeholders.
What does this mean for me?
If you have any enquiries about planned maintenance activities or become aware of any unexpected issues that may have resulted from completed activities, please contact the IT Service Desk on (02) 9852 5111 (ext 5111). You can also log issues through our MyIT Portal (opens in a new window).