- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Transcultural Support: Study Success
Western Sydney University has a rich culturally and linguistically diverse student population. We have a large number of international students and students who have recently migrated to Australia.
Adjusting to life and study in Australia may be challenging and mean having to make some changes to your life. This may also include changes to the way you study as well as having to study in a different language.
The information on this site will help you face the challenge and improve your university experience.
Cultural diversity in Australia
Australia is a multicultural country. The latest census information shows that one in four Australians were born overseas. Australians are generally open to learning about and accepting new and different cultures into their own and a wide variety of cultural events are celebrated each year.