- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - Digital Content
- - Professional Learning @ Western
- - WOS Studio
- - Events, Workshops and Programs
- - Disciplines using Maths
- - Support and Resources
- - Contact the MESH team
- - MESH Research
- - Resources for Staff
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - eLearning Support
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
Sport and Exercise Science
MESH has many resources designed to assist with maths and stats relevant to Sport and Exercise Science students.
Each of the following links will take you to a suite of pages developed by MESH on the indicated topic. Use the navigation links at the bottom of each page to move to previous or later pages.
- Ratios and Proportions
- Proportional Reasoning
- Exponential Numbers and Unit Conversions
- Graphical Relationships
- Manipulating relationships
- Dimensional Analysis
MESH runs regular workshops for the Sport and Exercise Science maths core unit, Bio Mechanics. Information about times for these workshops can be found on our Events page during session.
An online maths help line, "I Don't Get It" where students can post non-assessment questions about maths problems and receive help from MESH staff within one business day.
Maths and Stats Help
MESH tutors are available daily. Click here for the Maths and Stats Help timetable.
Other resources that may be useful during your sport and exercise science studies include:
- Maths Start workshop materials - these materials are those used in the MESH workshops at the start of each year. (vUWS login required)