- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - WOS Studio
- - MESH
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - Digital Learning Support
- - Academic Integrity
- - Academic Integrity Research
- Professional Learning @ Western
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
- The Engaged Teaching Project
MESH provides Western Sydney University students at all stages in their courses of study, with mathematics and statistics support. This website provides online resources to students who want to:
- revise or 'brush-up' on their basic mathematical skills
- understand and practice the mathematical calculations underpinning their discipline area/s
- gain statistical skills for their industry
Build your confidence in using mathematics by engaging in the activities provided on the MESH hub, attending workshops and talking one-on-one with the MESH team during Maths and Stats Help sessions via Zoom.
Disciplines using Mathematics - Mathematics underpins many disciplines. Explore how mathematics is used in:
I Don't Get It!
Do you have a maths problem that you just don't get?
MESH's online tutoring service, I Don't Get It, can help.
Go to the I Don't Get It page and post your problem on the discussion board for staff and student assistance.