- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - WOS Studio
- - Events, Workshops and Programs
- - Resources by Discipline
- Support and Resources by Topic
- - Statistics Help (General)
- - Statistics Help (R Commander)
- - Arithmetic
- - Standard Derivatives
- - Standard Integrals
- - Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
- - Remainders and Quotients
- - SPSS Help
- - Logic Basics: AND, OR, NOT
- - Approximations: rounding and truncation
- - Mathematical Terminology
- - Proportional Reasoning
- - Number Sense
- - I Don't Get It
- - Percentages
- - Contact the MESH team
- - MESH Research
- - Resources for Staff
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - Digital Learning Support
- - Academic Integrity
- - Academic Integrity Research
- Professional Learning @ Western
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
I Don't Get It
Welcome to I Don't Get It, MESH's online tutoring service.
I Don't Get It is a place for you to ask questions related to your maths and stats study and receive timely answers from MESH teachers and other students. Your questions can be posted anonymously if you wish.
If you have already created an I Don't Get It account, please log in to the service using this link.
If you have not created an I Don't Get It account, please sign up using this link. The step-by-step guide below will assist with this.
STEP 1: join Class 1 as a student.
STEP 2: enter Western Sydney University email.
STEP 3: enter validation code.
STEP 4: enter account information.
STEP 5: do not join the Piazza network.
STEP 6: sign in for the first time.
STEP 7: Yay!