- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - WOS Studio
- - Events, Workshops and Programs
- - Disciplines using Maths
- - Support and Resources
- - Contact the MESH team
- - MESH Research
- - Resources for Staff
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - Digital Learning Support
- - Academic Integrity
- - Academic Integrity Research
- Professional Learning @ Western
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
MESH has many resources designed to assist with maths and stats relevant to construction management students.
The construction management program does not require you to study any specific mathematics unit. Nevertheless, there is some form of maths that underpins much of the work that happens in the construction industry. This booklet provides a snapshot of the mathematical content areas you will encounter in your construction studies.
Maths and Stats Help
MESH tutors are available daily. Click here for the Maths and Stats Help timetable.
An online maths help line, "I Don't Get It" where students can post non-assessment questions about maths problems and receive help from MESH staff within one business day.
Other resources that may be useful during your construction management studies include:
- Maths Start workshop materials - these materials are those used in the MESH workshops at the start of each year. (vUWS login required)