- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- - Advanced Standing
- - Adding, dropping and changing units
- - Special requirements
- - Re-enrolling
- - Summer Session
- - Tutorial Registration
- - Handbook
- - How to: Use the Handbook
- - Course and unit rules
- - Encumbrances
- - Changing your residency status
- - Transferring to a new course
- - Varying your course
- - Applying for leave or resigning from your course
- - Changing your personal details
- - Supporting documentation
- - Glossary of terms
- - Student responsibilities
- - Western Sydney University Online
- - Cancelled enrolment
- Fees and costs
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
- Inside The Academy
Am I eligible to change tutorials?
You are only eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- The times of my core units clash
- I have an Academic Integration Plan (AIP), which has the specific reasonable adjustment 'Tutorial Pre-registration required' assigned
- I am responsible for the care of another person (a Carer Verification statement (opens in a new window) is required from the Student Welfare Service)
NOTE: You are considered to have Caring responsibilities and are eligible for a Carer Verification statement if you provide personal care, support and assistance to another individual in need of support due to disability, medical condition (including terminal or chronic illness), mental illness or is frail and aged (as defined by the Carer Recognition Act 2010).
Note: Work commitments are not considered an extenuating circumstance if submitting under the 'core units clash' criterion.
These criteria are strict and supporting documents must be supplied as noted on the form. All requests will be assessed by staff within the School that owns the unit.
What if the tutorial I want to register in is full?
You will need to select another tutorial time. If all of the tutorials in the unit are full you may need to change your enrolment. If you must complete the unit for your course, contact the Unit Coordinator for advice. Some tutorial times are more popular than others so you may not always get your first choice.
How do I request to change tutorials, if I'm eligible?
You will need to complete a Change of tutorial form.
Forms submitted without the relevant supporting documentation will not be accepted. Submission of form is not a guarantee that a change will be approved.
Note: If your timetable is showing a clash/full, a print screen of your timetable from Allocate + (Tutorial Registration system), can be attached to your application as your supporting documentation.
If you are enrolled with The College, please note that you do not need to complete a Change of tutorial form. To request a change to your timetable, contact Student Central or phone the Student Infoline on 1300 668 370. The above criteria still apply, and you must provide supporting documents to be considered.