- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
How can I work out my EFTSL?
Your EFTSL for each teaching term is displayed on your Statement of Account, available from MySR.
How does EFTSL at Western Sydney University work?
- If you are completing one year of full time study (generally 80 credit points or 8 subjects) EFTSL equals 1
- A subject worth 10 credit points is worth 0.125 EFTSL
- For example, if you study four subjects in Autumn term, your EFTSL is 0.5 for that teaching term.
|EFSTL||Credit points per half year||Study mode||Amount per half year|
|Less than 0.375||Less than 30 credit points||Part time||$115|
|0.375 and above||30 credit points and above||Full time||$154|