- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Computer Equipment
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Zoom Videoconferencing
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
Information Technology Finance and Procurement
IT Finance and Procurement (ITFP) is responsible for the acquisition and asset management of computer hardware, software and related equipment on behalf of the University. Our aim is to provide the University's Schools and Divisions with complete IT solutions to fulfil their business needs. We provide accurate advice and expertise in the key areas of procurement, deployment, disposal and IT asset management.
The IT Leasing Policy, Corporate Credit Card Policy, Purchasing Procedures and other University policies and procedures apply.
New Staff Member Form
Designed to help you manage new employee or new postgraduate IT access and equipment. Simply complete the form for 'New employee hire / postgraduate account' available at MyIT Portal.
Process Flow Charts
In line with the implementation of iProcurement, our ordering processes have changed. As such, some of our flow charts have been taken down to be updated. If you have any questions about these processes, please contact ITFP on extension 1487.
|What's New?||Printers and Multifunction Devices||Process Flow Charts|
- General enquiries
02 4570 1487
02 4570 1515
|Sonya Cachia||Manager, Procurement, Asset & Equipment||Anything ITFP|
|Ansar Ali||Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer||Software deployment, software renewals, software asset management|
|Kevin Maguire||Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer||Asset disposal, invoice payments, asset management|
|Simone Taylor||Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer||Purchases, leasing new equipment|
|Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer||IT accounts, mobile telephone management||1085|
|Jill Reed||Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer|
IT accounts, mobile telephone management
|Kylie Stewart||Procurement, Asset & Equipment Officer||1174|
- ITFP are happy to announce that Dell has been selected by the University as the preferred supplier of computers. The 'Computers' store in iProcurement has been updated with like-for-like replacements for the existing models.
- More news and information is available on the What's New page.