- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- - Student Experience
- - Our People
- - News and Events
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
The Parramatta campus is situated in the suburb of Rydalmere in the Parramatta Local Government Area. The campus consists of two sites; Parramatta campus (South) which is the main campus and Parramatta campus (North).
Both campuses are located on the corner of Victoria Road and James Ruse Drive. Entrance to Parramatta campus (South) is via Victoria Road. Entrance to Parramatta campus (North) is via Pemberton Street.
The easiest way to travel to and from the Parramatta campus (South) and Parramatta campus (North) is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Download the Parramatta campus (South) and Parramatta campus (North) Map [PDF, 136Kb] (opens in a new window).
For information about Western Sydney University's campus located in the Parramatta CBD, visit the Parramatta City campus page.
The following services are available across the Parramatta campus (South) and Parramatta campus (North):
- ATM, Building EA
- Badanami Centre
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window)
- Campus Safety and Security
- Library (Whitlam)
- Recreation Hall
- Taxi pick up point (See security located in Building EA)
- The Co-op (opens in a new window) for all your textbook needs
- The Boilerhouse Restaurant
- Parramatta campus (South) and Parramatta campus (North) shuttle (opens in a new window) (between south and north campuses)
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at anytime, please contact Campus Safety & Security on 02 9685 9169 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.