MA - Information for International Students

International students are particularly welcome to the MA in Continental Philosophy. Students graduating with the Master of Arts from Western Sydney University will be in a strong position to apply to study continental philosophy at the Graduate School, and they may choose to undertake a doctorate at Western Sydney University (see "Transferring to the Master of Research" below).

International students can find accurate and up-to-date information on student fees, visas for international students, English language requirements and health insurance by visiting Western Sydney International

Transferring to the Master of Research (MRes)

International students can transfer in Year 2 to the MRes program which is offered by the Graduate Research School at Western Sydney University. For further information on fees and scholarships please visit the Master of Research webpage.

US Student Loans

International students who are US citizens should note that Western Sydney University does not administer US Federal Loans, however, students can apply for Sallie Mae loans. For further information, please visit the US Financial Aid program webpage.