- Undergraduate Studies
- Postgraduate Studies
- Thinking Out Loud
- Research Seminars
MA - Application Process
Students will need the following to apply for entry into the MA in Continental Philosophy:
- academic transcript
- 2 academic references
- a Curriculum Vitae
- 1 short statement outlining the student's background as well as the areas of research interest. The statement is to ensure that our program can provide the student with appropriate resources and supervision
- 1 piece of writing, such as an undergraduate essay
- International students are also required to provide proof of English language skills if they come from a country where English is not the first language and if they have not studied at a University where English is the official language. (For more information about this requirement, please consult with the International Office.)
- Go to the UAC website (opens in a new window), find correct course code.
- Click on the yellow check box labelled 'Apply' on the left hand side of the page.
- Click 'Apply now or continue your application'.
- Fill in the necessary information. When prompted submit the course code .
- If you have any problems applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international applications for entry to Western Sydney University postgraduate courses must be made via Western Sydney University International. Step by step instructions are available on the International Admissions website.