MA - Information for Domestic Students

Domestic Students are recommended to enrol in the Master of Arts as a Graduate Diploma for Year 1, and to transfer to the Master of Research (MRes) run by the Western Sydney University Graduate School in Year 2.

By enrolling to do the coursework year as a Graduate Diploma, full fee paying domestic students may be eligible for FEE-HELP to assist in paying their tuition fees. For further information on postgraduate fees, please visit the Postgraduate fees webpage.

By transferring to the MRes in Year 2, domestic students will continue to receive the same supervision by Philosophy academics. For information on fees and scholarships please visit the Master of Research webpage.