The main aim of the Philosophy Research Initiative is to disseminate philosophical work, often in conversation with neighbouring disciplines. The main vehicle for this is the various events that members of the group organise. The events promote scholarship and also endeavour to reach out to the intellectually curious public.
- 23 & 24 November, 2017, Second Annual College of Fellows Conference
- 1 & 2 December, 2016, Sponsored Conference: Spinoza's Provocations
- 24 & 25 November , 2016, College of Fellows Inaugural Conference
- 27 July, 2016, Encountering the Author: David Panagia - Ten Theses for an Aesthetics of Politics
- 18 May, 2016, Encountering the Author: Diego Bubbio - Sacrifice in the Post-Kantian Traditions
- 4 April, 2016, Thomas Keenan "Claiming Human Rights"
- 23 March, 2016, Property, Use and Value in Hegel's Philosophy of Right
- 24 February, 2016, Freedom and Distributive Justice. Perspectives from German Idealism.
- 27 November, 2015, Power and Joy: A Workshop on Spinoza
- 25 & 26 November, 2015, Politics and Art in Deleuze Symposium
- 27 October, 2015, Mimetic Theory and Film