- Undergraduate Studies
- Postgraduate Studies
- - Encountering the Author
- - Sydney Seminar
- - Sponsored Conferences
- - Postgraduate Seminars
- Thinking Out Loud
- - 2019 Mufti Strangers in Europa
- - 2018 Rosi Braidotti “The Human in the Age of Technology and Climate Change"
- - 2016 Thomas Keenan "Claiming Human Rights"
- - 2015 David Wood "Responsibility in the Age of Climate Change"
- - 2014 Szendy, "The Aesthetic Supermarket"
- - 2013 Bonnie Honig, "Public Things"
- - 2012 Gourgouris "Secular Criticism"
- Research Seminars
Thinking Out Loud: The Sydney Lectures in Philosophy and Society
'Thinking Out Loud: The Sydney Lectures in Philosophy and Society' aims to bring a leading international thinker to Western Sydney University annually to present a series of public lectures. The lectures presented by each speaker will have a common theme and they will subsequently be published by Fordham University Press. While the lectures will be theoretical in nature, they aim to engage a general audience. For the broader dissemination of the ideas expressed in the lectures, the series is collaborating with the ABC to broadcast recordings of the lectures and interviews. The lectures will be taking place at the State Library of New South Wales.
Chair: Dimitris Vardoulakis (Western Sydney University)
Diego Bubbio (Western Sydney University)
Joe Gelonesi (ABC Radio National)
Richard Morrison (Editorial Director, Fordham University Press)
Richard J. Bernstein