- Immersive Futures Forum
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Computer Equipment
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Zoom Videoconferencing
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
Information Technology and Digital Services
Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS) operates across all campuses. We provide IT services to students and staff, and work hard to ensure that our systems provide the services you need, when you need them.
We provide the underpinning communications infrastructure (networks, telephones and wireless) connecting users to each other, to University academic and business systems, and to the Internet. We manage the University's data centres, provide the common computing laboratories used by students on each campus and support staff and students using these facilities. We also provide and manage the audio-visual systems used for teaching and collaboration.
You can log issues, request services, chat with the IT Service Desk, browse our knowledge base, and much more at our MyIT Portal, a one stop shop for all your IT service and support needs.
While you're here, be sure to look at our key related documents - Future Now is our 2015 - 2020 strategy, and will guide ITDS' activities in coming years, our IT Service Charter sets out what you can expect from ITDS (and what we expect from our service partners), and our Service Quality Scorecard, which reflects performance information drawn from our record keeping system, as well as service satisfaction ratings drawn from your responses to an annual, independently conducted, sector-wide survey of staff and students.
- Future Now: Securing Digital Success 2015-2020 (opens in a new window) - our ITDS Strategy
- Our IT Service Charter (opens in a new window)
- IT Service Quality Scorecard (opens in a new window)(WesternAccount login required)
- Maintenance Protocol (opens in a new window)(PDF, 124Kb)
- Overview of services available from ITDS (opens in a new window)(PDF, 180Kb)
ITDS Yammer Group
- All staff with an interest in IT at Western Sydney University, and an interest in ITDS in particular, are welcome to join and participate in the Information Technology and Digital Services Yammer group (opens in a new window),