Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Board
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Educational Partnerships and Quality)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement and Advancement)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Futures)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor, Strategy, Government and Alliances
- - Dean, School of Business
- - Dean, School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences and Lead Dean - Information and Communication Technology
- - Dean, School of Education
- - Dean, School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment
- - Dean, School of Health Sciences
- - Dean, School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- - Dean, School of Law
- - Dean, School of Medicine
- - Dean, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- - Dean, School of Psychology
- - Interim Dean, School of Science
- - Dean, School of Social Sciences
- - Dean of Graduate Studies and Researcher Development
- - CEO, The College
- - Chief Student Experience Officer
- - Director, Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- - Director, Institute for Australian and Chinese Arts and Culture
- - Director, MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Pro Vice-Chancellor (Strategy, Government and Alliances)
Professor Andy Marks
Professor Andy Marks leads major NUW Alliance and Western Sydney University strategic and development initiatives with government, industry and the community.
He has a PhD and first-class honours in political science and literature.
Andy writes regular columns for the Sydney Morning Herald and the Daily Telegraph. He is also a panellist on ABC Sydney’s ‘political forum’.
Andy is the Director of the Centre for Western Sydney, Chair of the Western Sydney Community Forum and a Non-Executive Director with Wentworth Healthcare Ltd. He is also the founder of the CatalystWest interactive policy forum, and co-founder of the Launch Pad start-up incubator.
Prior to his current roles, Andy was a researcher in the social services sector, a Council member at the University of New England, and an ARIA nominated professional musician and composer.