Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Board
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Educational Partnerships and Quality)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement and Advancement)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Futures)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- - Pro Vice-Chancellor, Strategy, Government and Alliances
- - Dean, School of Business
- - Dean, School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences and Lead Dean - Information and Communication Technology
- - Dean, School of Education
- - Dean, School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment
- - Dean, School of Health Sciences
- - Dean, School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- - Dean, School of Law
- - Dean, School of Medicine
- - Dean, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- - Dean, School of Psychology
- - Interim Dean, School of Science
- - Dean, School of Social Sciences
- - Dean of Graduate Studies and Researcher Development
- - CEO, The College
- - Chief Student Experience Officer
- - Director, Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- - Director, Institute for Australian and Chinese Arts and Culture
- - Director, MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Dean, School of Psychology
Professor Tanya Meade
Professor Tanya Meade is the Dean of the School of Psychology and Professor of Clinical Psychology at Western Sydney University.
Professor Meade received her PhD from the University of Sydney in 2001 for research examining bio-psychological aspects of rheumatoid arthritis. Her clinical and research expertise is in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of complex co-morbidities (pain, depression, anxiety, cognitive function, and motherhood in the context of a chronic condition) and complex presentations (depression and cognitive function in older adults; bi-polar disorder; deliberate self-harm).
Professor Meade has collaborated on competitive research grants (ARC Linkage, BeyondBlue) with industry partners and national and international collaborators in the UK and the USA. She contributes to the Outcome Measures in Rheumatology (OMERACT) research consortium and has a particular interest in patient shared decision making.
Professor Meade holds dual area of practice endorsements in clinical psychology and health psychology; is a Fellow of the College of Clinical Psychologists and the College of Health Psychologists; and is a former Chair of the NSW College of Health Psychologists.
Professor Meade’s previous roles at Western include: Interim Dean, Planning; Head of Discipline; Director of the Clinical and Health Psychology Research Initiative; Director of Academic Programs; and Associate Head of School, Research.