Scholarship Type: High Potential
Scholarship Group: B
- $5,000 per year for up to two years*
*full-time, or part-time equivalent
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Permanent Resident
- continuing student
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business (Advanced Business Leadership)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in commercial law
- be the first in their family to attend university
- be commencing or currently enrolled in their fourth or fifth year of a Bachelor of Laws combined with either a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Advanced Business Leadership), or Bachelor of Accounting OR be commencing or currently enrolled in their second or third year of a Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- be willing to participate in a paid internship during semester breaks
MistryFallahi are a team of vibrant, passionate and pragmatic legal and business advisors. Our focus is to achieve the best outcome for our clients and we pride ourselves on building and maintaining strong personal relationships by providing long term value.
As part of our commitment to serving our community, we are proud to support Western Sydney University and broader Western Sydney.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement supporting their application indicating how they believe receiving the scholarship will assist them with their studies and future careers. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, ability to meet the criteria, and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our High Potential Scholarship page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 5.