The College Equity Scholarship
Equity Scholarships are for students who can demonstrate hardship which may become a barrier to them continuing their studies.
$2,500 per year for two years
The College Foundation Studies or Diploma Program
- have completed The College Foundation Studies or Diploma Program in Term 1, Term 2, or are due to complete by the end of Term 3 and will have:
- Completed the University Foundation Studies Program within the minimum time and gained entry to a Diploma Program course at The College or to a degree program at Western Sydney University.
- Completed at least seven of the eight University level units for your course at The College within the minimum time.
- Nominated a course at Western Sydney University or The College.
- fulfill at least one of the equity criteria and provide documentary evidence of meeting that criteria.
- ensure that they complete the personal statement section of the application.
Applications and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Selection of this scholarship will be determined on the basis of the application/personal statement, fulfillment of the equity requirements of the scholarship and, if required, an interview