- - Vice-Chancellor and President
- - Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Indigenous Leadership)
- - Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research, Enterprise and International)
- - Senior Vice-President
- - Vice-President (People and Advancement)
- - Vice-President (Infrastructure and Commercial)
- - Vice President (Finance) and Chief Financial Officer
- - Cluster PVC (Health and Medicine)
- - Cluster PVC (Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences)
- - Cluster PVC (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Board
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
Vice-President (Infrastructure and Commercial)
Bill Parasiris is currently appointed as the Vice-President Infrastructure and Commercial. Working with academic, industry, government and community stakeholders, Bill leads the division which is responsible for managing the University’s portfolio of properties including responsibility for the strategic planning and operational management of the University’s campuses. This includes leveraging development opportunities and implements strategies surrounding the University’s estate development, operations, growth opportunities and commercial engagement to realise the University’s mission and establish a sustainable future for the University. They also manage the strategic environmental planning, management, implementation and development of the sustainability agenda, in line with the University’s strategic goals.
Bill is leading and overseeing the University’s Western Growth program of work, which is an educational infrastructure program of urban transformation, partnership and renewal, ensuring the financial sustainability of the University and the realisation of the highest quality, collaborative world-class research expertise and education opportunities for Australia’s fastest growing region. Furthering commercial partnerships with industry and government is a key focus of this program, as is growing and consolidating the University’s embedded presence in key precincts and growth centres across Western Sydney and beyond. The program is creating a legacy for the University by adding value not only to the University corpus and assets, but also to Western Sydney’s staff and students for years to come.
Bill has worked at the University in a range of roles, and has over 20 years’ experience in property, commercial operations, and asset management. His experience covers sales, leasing, marketing, property development, business plan development & implementation and project management.
Bill is the Deputy Chair of the Western Sydney Chapter, NSW Division of the Property Council of Australia, and Chairman of the Board for the Canterbury-Bankstown Chamber of Commerce. He previously served as a member of the Western Sydney Taskforce, the NSW Education Property and Precincts Committee of the Property Council of Australia, the UDIA Land Development Committee, and formerly Executive Director for Western Unlimited, the University’s on-campus retail, fitness and food provider.