- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
- Inside The Academy
The MyWestern (opens in a new window) student portal is a point of entry to the applications, systems and notifications you'll need at Western Sydney U.
It's where you can go to check your email, access student systems and stay up-to-date with important news and events.
As development on MyWestern continues, you'll notice the content becoming more tailored to you.
- Timetable: Check your class times and locations on the go with the timetable feature built in to the content area.
- Single sign-on access to systems: Available right now for vUWS and Office 365 applications including email, with more to follow. Single sign-on means you don't have to log in to these systems when you access them from MyWestern.
- Content tailored to you: Over time, you'll start to see content specific to you and your course.
- Device friendly: It works on your phone and tablet.
You can access MyWestern:
- At www.westernsydney.edu.au/mywestern (opens in a new window), or
- From the Western app
- From the Western Sydney University website header.
Use your student email address as ID.